- One Family style service at 11am focused on worship, prayer, and the Word. Children will sit with their parents, as we will not have childcare or RCKids ministry open at this time. We will provide an activity kit, or we encourage you to bring something for your child as well.
- A clean and touch-free environment. The sanctuary will be thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival, hand sanitizers available, greeters holding the doors open for you, along with a wave, and the offering box in the back. We will not have cafe drinks, nor will we be passing the baskets, taking communion, or handing out connection cards and Bibles during this phase.
- Adequate space for you to enjoy God with others. To ensure this, we are limiting our seating capacity to the first 100 people who register online, giving you the ability to sit spaced how you are most comfortable. Registration for each Sunday service will open on Monday mornings at 9am and will close when the 100 spots are filled. To register click here . For questions regarding registration, please contact Carla Cubero at Carla@rchomestead.org.
- PLEASE WEAR MASK. They may be removed while seated.
- Simultaneous Livestream. We will continue to broadcast our service online at 11am on Facebook Live, YouTube and our website for those who are not able or ready to come at this time.
|March 18, 2020, 11:30am|
Church Family and Friends,
-Vibe Youth will not be meeting during this time.
|March 13, 2020, 9:15pm|
Church Family and Friends,
I am writing to let you know that we are still hosting our services on Sunday at 9:30 and 11:00. While the government has restricted “mass gatherings” they are not placing restrictions on gatherings of our size at this time. We will continue to follow their lead as well as the advice of the CDC. We believe it’s good and right for the church to seek to gather as long as we are able to worship God, hear from His Word, and encourage one another deeply in the hope that we have in Jesus. Our fellowship is a gift we do not want to take for granted.
However, if you are sick, or if your child is sick, please do not come. Rather, join us on Facebook Live at 11am Sunday morning.
In this season we don’t want to go to the extremes of our culture, where we see people panic and buy all the toilet paper, nor do we want to be passive and think this isn’t that big a deal. It is a serious situation and so we want to be people of prayer. Let us pray and give God our worries and anxieties, and he promises in Philippians 4 that the peace of God will guard our hearts and minds. Also, as we pray and receive God’s love for us, we are reminded of his love for others and that we are to show his love to others as well, especially the hurting, and the vulnerable. Let’s not shrink back into fear and isolation, but let us love God and others. Pray for God to end this virus. Pray for doctors and nurses who are on the front lines in the hospitals. Pray for parents as they help their children understand what it means to trust the Lord. Pray for the church to be quick to love and care for one another, and pray for opportunities to share the hope that we have! If you are in a family group or on a ministry team, please be quick to check on each other and be the church to each other!
We will keep you informed by continuing to post updates on our website and also through emails, Facebook and Instagram.
We do not know what the coming days and weeks hold, but we do find rest in knowing that God has it all in His powerful resurrected hands! May that give us peace, and may we love others because He first loved us!